As a full-service law firm, the Law Offices of Donald M. Hadge are able to meet all your legal needs. Learn more about the services we provide.
Legal Check-Up Program
The Legal Check-Up Program was created in order to provide information regarding legal strategies and protective measures at the earliest time possible rather than at a time when an emergency or problem arises.
- Learn more about services included in the Legal Check-Up Program.
Personal Injury and Worker’s Compensation
We represent victims of personal injury in all areas, including the following:
- Automobile and motorcycle accidents
- Premises liability – slip and fall/dangerous conditions
- Worker’s compensation claims
- Wrongful death caims
- Medical malpractice
Many personal injury claims result from automobile accidents. Protect yourself before an injury: Read our guide to Massachusetts Auto Insurance.
We represent clients in the following areas:
- Probating of wills, as well as estates in which a person dies without a will
- Guardianships, conservatorships and all other aspects of probate law
Business and Corporate
The firm represents a diverse clientele, handling all of their legal needs both personal and business, including the representation of approximately 70 small businesses. We provide the following services:
- Formation and operation of businesses, including the creation of corporate entities such as LLCs
- Acquisition by purchase or lease of business locations
- Preparation and review of contracts
- Buying and selling of businesses
- General civil litigation including collection and defense matters
Wills and Estates
A will is not simply a device for determining the distribution of property, but also provides a very important means to appoint a guardian and other representatives especially when there are minor children involved. Our services in wills, trusts and estates include the following:
- Preparation of wills and trusts
- Preparation of durable powers of attorney
- Preparation of declarations of homestead
- Preparation of health care proxies/living wills
- Probating of estates and filing of estate tax returns
We represent business and non-business clients in civil law matters and lawsuits. These services include handling not only the commencement of legal proceedings against another party, but also the defense of a client who has been sued.
District Court Proceedings
We handle both criminal and civil cases, representing clients in all matters handled by the District Courts include the following:
- Criminal defense matters: motor vehicle violations, drug offenses and all other criminal matters
- Juvenile proceedings
- Clerk/magistrate hearings